Friday, September 2, 2011

Why I started this blog?

At the end of every day, I tend to review the events and imagine what I would write if I had the energy to open my journal and put the pen to paper.  There have been some great, and some not-so-great entries, unfortunately, I've managed to forget the majority of them.  So, in an effort to remember more of these times as well as make a point to recognize the value of each day, I decided to start this blog.  It is entitled "Enlightened Elizabeth" because I've found that if I take the time, I really can learn something new everyday.  Some days I'm surprised, some days I'm inspired, some days I cry, other days I laugh, but every day I end with a greater feeling of gratitude for the opportunity to live here and now with the blessings I have and for the chance I've been given to continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment